Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I'm Grateful for...

There are many things in my life that I’m grateful for. I’m grateful for all the men and women that served in the arm forces to protect the way of life I have now, as if they had not I wouldn’t have written this sentence. I’m grateful that I live in a time that I’m able to receive an education to make my life better. I’m grateful to have people in my life that love and appreciate me, because it gives me the confidence to be myself. I’m grateful that I can see the humor in everyday things so I can enjoy life instead of being miserable. I’m grateful for modern medicine, as I wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for it. I’m grateful to be in my right mind so I can think freely and have control of my actions. I’m grateful that I have experienced love because I believe that is something that gives life meaning and pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment